Monday, February 13, 2012

Photos Show Change of One Year and 90 Pounds

Earlier today when I posted "Doc's (Occasional) Rambles ™: One Year and 90 Pounds Ago (Rule #4)" I promised to get you some photos that show the one year change.

If you have some old photos or scrapbooks from times when we might have been together in the same place at the same time, please send them to me privately by clicking this email link for photos@blogs.docdevore.com. Please! With sugar on it?. Trust me - they won't end up here unless you give me permission.


Here's another one, this time with TLOML.


Last Minute Travel

Be sure to get some breakfast, and take a Clif Bar with you.


(wear sunscreen :)

1 comment:

fdevore said...

You look great, Father!! You should show them the picture of you and Smokey lol :)