Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Year and 90 Pounds Ago (Rule #4)

Feb. 12, 2011
One year ago (Feb 12), Monica Adams made these notes about the shape I was in. She knows that to set a good goal you need to know where you are (Rule #4).

February 12, 2011, Monica recorded my stats:
305.8 pounds, 37% body fat, 38.1 BMI
Flexibility pretty good; lower body weak.

I thought I was going to die as Monica put me through various exercise tests. She was glad to hear that I had already lost 62 pounds but quickly asked about my goal to get to 225 pounds and "pop" for Cheryl, TLOML. When she asked how Cheryl defined "pop", I showed her a picture of the character "Jesse" on the USA TV Series, Burn Notice.

A lot has happened in the last 12 months, but most relevant is that today the stats are:
212.2 pounds, 17.2% body fat, 26.4 BMI, Flexibility fantastic, lower body awesome strength, and Cheryl says I pop pretty good. I'll drop a photo comparison on here a little later.

So, what are you doing to get in shape? Leave a comment below, or send me email.)

Be sure to get some breakfast, and take Clif Bar with you. And start your weight loss journal. Need one? Maybe buy.com can help with one of these.


(wear sunscreen :)

No comments: