Monday, January 30, 2012

Rule #10: Monica, the Professional Trainer (and friend)

Monica Adams was important to my ability to reach those numbers

When I first talked to Monica about scheduling some weight training sessions at the Recreation Center in Arnold, Missouri, I had not made any other link to her talents. I only knew that she was highly recommended by another friend, and I had checked her credentials. So, when I told Cherl that I had set up fitness training sessions with Monica, she said, "Oh, really. That's great; you know she's the traffic reporter at Fox 2."  Only did then I make the connection to the woman I would watch each morning before heading out to embrace the crowds on 270 North in Saint Louis. (Glad I don't need Monica for that anymore; my commute is now only 2 miles). What I knew is that she was a credentialed and respected personal trainer at the gym where I had a membership.

Need some help with your goals? Call Monica. If you let her, she'll show you how to make those muscles "pop."
Want some ideas? Check these out!
20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now Calendars.com DogBreedStore.com Banner SooBest Clothing 

OH, and if you have some thoughts you would rather not share publically, but just need a friend to listen, I would LOVE to listen to how YOU want to LIVE LIFE. Seriously!! Send me an email.

By the way, all the tools I use are free or cheap and can be yours. Start here.
And you can find Monica and Me at FaceBook.

Buy.com
Smartbuyglasses Optical Limited


The Disclaimers, Shameless and Legal Stuff

Thanks for spending some time with me.
 You may also want to get useful tips on losing weight and exercising at my blog at MyFitnessPal (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/docdevore) or Daily Stories about how to lose weight by only learning two rules - eat right and exercise - then visit Doc's blog over at docdevore.blogspot.com. CYA! (wear sunscreen :)
Okay, the legal stuff. Listen up.

I am not a doctor. I am not a certified trainer. I am not a professional body builder. I m in better shape and I do know a lot of stuff that those experts told me, but I don't have a paper that says so, and they haven't told me everything they know yet. Or as Uncle Buck said: "You should always consult a professional, like your doctor, before you begin any weight loss program, and you should ask an expert before you try some of the foods and exercise that Cheryl and Doc use." In other words, this blog contains my opinion on what might work and is for folks who are serious about changing their life. It should not be construed as anything more than what I found on my journey, and how I learned to use it. So you have now been warned: Do attempt the journey on your own without consulting a professional or gaining parental approval. And by the way, there is some other legal stuff on this page about who owns the trademarks and photos and copyright stuff. Most of what I have is not original, but the way I package it up IS, so be sure to read ALL of my rules. Here they are: All postings on my blogs are the opinions or thoughts by Floyd V. Doc DeVore and are protected by a Creative Commons license; all photos are the exclusive copyrighted property of Doc and any reuse, posting or alteration must be approved or licensed in a manner consistent with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at plus.google.com/108251433034379163350/aboutt. In other words, if you want to use, just ask me.

(wear sunscreen :)

No comments: