Friday, February 17, 2012

Bodybuilding.com - Kiyoshi 'The Samurai' Moody: Bodybuilding’s Natural Warrior


This is week #3 of The Journey Gym Challenge. Day 16. A long day, too. When I left the office to head home I was tired, hungry, and just wanted to sit down next to TLOML. Instead, when I arrived, I gave her quick kiss, changed clothes and headed out to the gym, otherwise known as the DeVore Poolside Office, and cranked up a new video from the folks at JourneyGym.Com and got my workout in. And I feel better about myself, just like I always do when I get started. Then I sat down to catch up on Google+, Facebook, Linkedin, Skype, and this newest post over at BodyBuilding.Com. Here is a little snippet from David Robson about a real champion who knows how to stay motivated. Enjoy!
Where do you find the motivation to constantly push yourself to the limit in the hopes of maintaining your position as one of, if not the best natural bodybuilder currently competing?
There are many things that motivate me to keep pushing. These are in no particular order. First, people who say it can't be done drive me to push beyond any limits.
Second, the competitors I compete against (Phillip Ricardo, Mike Waddington, Cleveland Thomas, Panex Pierre) push me to be my best.
Third, I want to make my daughter proud of her dad. She loves talking about me to her classmates and once brought me to show-and-tell.
And fourth, my mother......

OH, and if you have some old photos or scrapbooks from times when we might have been together in the same place at the same time, please send them to me privately by clicking this email link for photos@blogs.docdevore.com. Please! With sugar on it?. Trust me - they won't end up here unless you give me permission.

Be sure to get some breakfast, and take a Clif Bar with you.
By the way, have your ordered your JourneyGym yet?

The Disclaimers, Shameless and Legal Stuff
I am not a doctor. I am not a certified trainer. I am not a professional body builder. I m in better shape and I do know a lot of stuff that those experts told me, but I don't have a paper that says so, and they haven't told me everything they know yet. Or as Uncle Buck said: "You should always consult a professional, like your doctor, before you begin any weight loss program, and you should ask an expert before you try some of the foods and exercise that Cheryl and Doc use." In other words, this blog contains my opinion on what might work and is for folks who are serious about changing their life. It should not be construed as anything more than what I found on my journey, and how I learned to use it. So you have now been warned: Do attempt the journey on your own without consulting a professional or gaining parental approval. And by the way, there is some other legal stuff on this page about who owns the trademarks and photos and copyright stuff. Most of what I have is not original, but the way I package it up IS, so be sure to read ALL of my rules. 

Rules are simple. Eat Right. Exercise. Get Plenty of Rest. Let me know how you are doing!

No comments: