Friday, February 24, 2012

Robin DesCamp: My life keeps getting in the way of my plans.

It's been a busy week. I have had the pleasure of spending time with my daughter, her husband, and our only grandchild for the last six days. That's the cool part of attending the Annual HIMSS Conference here in Las Vegas this week. But, being on the road has made me get creative about how to exercise each day during this 70 day challenge. So, this evening as I finally catch up on my RSS feeds, blog reading, email and packing for the return to Florida tomorrow, I saw Robin's post:  journey gym 70-day Challenge: My life keeps getting in the way of my plans.

Guess I'm not the only one that had to work around life this week.  Enjoy her well written article. I'll be back with some new posts after I return to the Ramblewood area of Coral Springs, Florida.

OH, and if you have some old photos or scrapbooks from times when we might have been together in the same place at the same time, please send them to me privately by clicking this email link for photos@blogs.docdevore.com. Please! With sugar on it?. Trust me - they won't end up here unless you give me permission.

Remember to eat right, exercise, and get plenty of rest. It works!

No comments: