Saturday, January 07, 2012

What A Great Day Talking About How I Lost Weight

Photos and story will be posted later today, but let's get some legal stuff out of the way. Everything on this site is my property. You are free to quote, repost, plagarize, reword (Except my photos).

Having said that, not everything on this site, if anything at all (hint: future post) is original; some most of it I have borrowed. Like learning from Louis Khonke that "it's not what you know, but knowing where to find it." Knowing Professor Khonke, he probably borrowed it, too, but he taught me a crucial life lesson.

Where possible, I have linked to the original source, or given credit to the author either with link or citation. I expect you to do the same. So, have fun. Tell everyone about the great idea you had; the wonderful photo you saw. For the ideas (the blog posts), just be sure to give credit to the original author (me, others). BUT, for PHOTOS, a slightly different rule - they are mine. If you want to post a link back to here or my G+, Flickr or Picasa pages, et.al., you are free to do so (unless it is for commercial purposes). But if you want to use the photo with or without linking as part of your work, then you must ask for my permission. I have freely done so in the past and might do it for you, even without charge. Just ask, because I am a pretty nice guy. But I am touchy about my photos.

So, same goes for me. If I have accidentally used your work and did not get the correct permissions, hit the CALL ME button in yesterday's post and tell me how to reach you and what I need to correct.

So, with that out of the way, go have fun. Tell everyone how you learned to lose weight, or get a handle on your calendar, or whatever. Just put a PS that you found the concept here at docdevore.blogspot.com.

NOW THE LEGAL STUFF

You really should read and adhere to the following.
Creative Commons LicenseAll postings on Doc's (Occasional) Rambles by Floyd V. Doc DeVore are protected by CC license; all photos are the exclusive copyrighted property of Doc and any reuse, posting or alteration must be approved or  licensed in a manner consistent with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at plus.google.com/108251433034379163350/about.

Okay, made it easier - want to use and not sure? Leave me a message! It's that simple! Just as simple as how I lost weight!








No comments: