Sunday, January 08, 2012

Quiet Sunday or Quite a Sunday? (or why I need to exit here and play Words with Friends instead of talking about weight loss) (Doc, don't forget the sunscreen!)

Good morning, friends!
As is usual, each morning I put water in the Bunn, go comb my hair and then head back to the patio grabbing a cup of coffee from the kitchen on the way.

And then I do important stuff. You know what I mean, don't you! Checking Twitter, FB, G+, and all of those, and then get to the really important things, like "Words with Friends." I tell everyone I am networking. But you know that I am really just having a fun diversion before doing the real work of the day. Like blogging about sunscreen!  :)

Thank goodness for the built-in spell-checker; Chrome makes up for my caffeine deprived mental state as I type some really important messages (also known as Facebook posts, texting with Google Voice, and Smart alec response on G+). Makes it easier to get that out of the way so that I can go play "Words with Friends."

Smiley face. LOL.

Gotta' go! Got some networking to do! Have fun today!

PS: Reminder to self; eat right and exercise today because that's why you are able to sit on the patio. Oh, and don't forget the sunscreen!

PS: Reminder to you. Relax today and enjoy some of my "witty" comments. My gift to you on this Sunday morning! And, when you head to Sawgrass Recreation Park to ride an air boat, don't forget the sun screen.

No comments: