Thursday, January 26, 2012

The 5K Run Was NOT Successful, or HOW TO Use the Timex Ironman Watch

Yay! My First Successful Use of the Ironman Watch

Or as Granddad used to say, "do what I mean, not what I say!"

(could be it was the Timex saying that, but might also have been RunKeeper Pro). Have a good evening.


NO SWEAT WORKOUT - 5 MIN. from journey gym on Vimeo.



LOL. That's a story for another day!

NOW HEAD OVER TO ONE OF THESE FOLKS AND GET THE PERFECT ONE. And then start with a walk to the corner and back - farther if you can.  

Get a Panasonic Viera TCP65ST30 65" 3D Plasma HDTV 1080p 600Hz w/VieraCast and WiFi Ready for $1699.99 at Buy.com, a $1299.96 Savings! Valid through 01/30/2012
CoolTan Tan Through Clothing and Swimwear CoolTan  Shirts CoolTan Tan Through Clothing and Swimwear CoolTan Tan Through Clothing and Swimwear
OH, and if you have some thoughts you would rather not share publically, but just need a friend to listen, I would LOVE to listen to how YOU want to LIVE LIFE. Seriously!! Send me an email.


By the way, all the tools I use are free or cheap and can be yours. Start here.

Buy.com
Smartbuyglasses Optical Limited


The Disclaimers, Shameless and Legal Stuff

Thanks for spending some time with me.
 You may also want to get useful tips on losing weight and exercising at my blog at MyFitnessPal (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/docdevore) or Daily Stories about how to lose weight by only learning two rules - eat right and exercise - then visit Doc's blog over at docdevore.blogspot.com. CYA! (wear sunscreen :)

No comments: