Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Diet Exercise: How To Get Motivated!: Famished After Your Workout?

Although it has been a while since I posted something new, I have been working out. This spring has been incredibly busy with lots of speaking appearances around the country. Twice I have gone coast-to-coast and done more than one red-eye flight. Something had to give. The something was the blog - temporarily. Because I sure was not going to give up my workouts or my daily fitness routines. I offer the picture to the left taken a couple of weeks ago after I got back from the gym. I wish I had the same profile picture from a year ago so that we could see how much improved that is.

The schedule has made it hard to stay motivated to exercise, and the travel times could have interfered with my regular meal times. I had to time my meals to layovers, and when I couldn't.... well, that's what the Clif Builder's Bars in my laptop bag are for.

As for the exercise, it is always possible to get some walking or jogging in, so those runner's shorts traveled with me and have toured several downtown areas around the USA in the last three months.

But right now, I am starved. Just got back from the gym. I am going to follow Richard's advice and go feed those muscles. Enjoy his article.

Diet Exercise: How To Get Motivated!: Famished After Your Workout?

Be sure to eat breakfast, and take a Clif Bar with you.

Eat Right. Exercise. Get Plenty of Rest.

1 comment:

Kia said...

Doc you look fabulase. my motivator right now is my fitbit