Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Amelia Earhart's plane - 1500 Views This Week. YAY!

Some day I promise to tell you the rest of the story about how I came to Smithsonian at this moment in time to capture what I learned today is the first of my Flickr photos to hit the 1500 views milestone. Although this is not my favorite shot - the one of the arch is, and this is not even my favorite shot of that wonderful May 13, 2009 in Washington, DC.

You see I was there on business, and my son was there on business. Both of us having fun doing what we like. Me in LTPAC. Him as a rock star. You see that evening, I would sit in the Authority Zero tour bus and get someone in the bad to take this shot of Dad and his Rock Star.

Via Flickr:
Amelia Earhart's plane at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum

Buy.com

Here's the one I cherish from that day! Jason and his Authorty Zero Tour Bus

Buy.com

No comments: