Sunday, January 22, 2012

Smokin' Hot South Beach Mama (aka proudmama)

My gorgeous wife won't believe me that she looks just like this very nice looking woman down there. That is why she suggested that a nice Valentine's present would be to get her that "longitude separate", whatever that is, from our sponsor, Swimwear for me. You go check it out. I still have to make room for the video TLOML is going to film tomorrow about how we got started on our journey to rippness. Not sure I spelled it right. Has something to do with rule #22 and six pack abs or why she wants me to pop. I just know that Valentine's is coming soon and I want to be down at SoBe taking a picture of her wearing "longitude separate." And I need to be as buff and trim as Romeo's owner, because TLOML said, "that would be a nice present." All I knew is that it sounded just like the day she gave me rule #2 by saying she wanted biceps for Christmas.  "Hey, honey, would Valentine's Day 2013 be soon enough?" GTD GTD AFK ATM

icon icon
Or as Granddad used to say, "do what I mean, not what I say!"
Which loosely translated is, Don't forget the flowers and chocolates, too. (hint for us dumb men: click the red Valentine's Day Link. You'll see something that will get her to say, "Aw, you're so sweet."
icon icon


NO SWEAT WORKOUT - 5 MIN. from journey gym on Vimeo.



Get your own. When you tell them Doc sent you, you'll get a very sweet deal on buffness for 2013.

1 comment:

Man Ramblin' said...

BTW, I changed the settings here today so that most anyone can post and not wait for the webmaster to approve. So leave your comments, or drop me a personal note to doc@docdevore.com.

And you send a "you're so pretty" message to Cheryl@docandcheryl.com