Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011 - Journey to A New Life (in pictures)


Photos for Next Year's Book, 2011-Journey to A New Life

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

PS:  See you later. GTG GSS 4 TLOML CGS TTFN
Post script for Kia: CYAL8R, got to go get sun screen 4 the love of my life. TaTa for now!
(hint: quit thinking like an engineer :)


Oh, by the way. A big shout out to Joyce, TK,and Valter for adding me on Skype. Others have been having trouble with using the PC as a "phone." Maybe this will help out. Let me know which one you get  :)
icon icon

Wish list section (stuff I am thinking about, so click and look around and then come back here to tell me what you think, about that OR ANYTHING else).
iconicon
Get your Skype Headset from Buy.Com icon

1 comment:

GTOFreak said...

They usually have the backpack at Sam's for between $35 an $50. I love mine.