Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to Lose Your Gut For Good

Richard Walters
Fellow blogger and friend, Richard Walters, looks great. And he knows what he's talking about. His story is as good as mine. Richard will tell you the same thing I do. Eat Right. Exercise. Losing weight is simple math. Calories in minus calories out. Richard says that 60% of being successful in achieving your goal of looking good again is diet. WHAT you eat, WHEN you eat, and HOW MUCH you eat is IMPORTANT. In my last post on experimenting with recipes you may have noticed that I eat about five times a day. Sometimes 6 or 7 times a day. Most days I eat more than 2,300 calories and yet maintain my weight. One thing I learned early  in my journey is that I could eat more food every day and lose weight. Really? Yes, really! When I was fat I skipped breakfast, hardly ever ate lunch, and ate way too much for dinner. Those that I trusted, like my Uncle Buck and Grandmother and Granddad, had always told me to eat three squares. Trust me - it works. That's how I started. Eat breakfast. Bacon and eggs for starters. Pack a snack or two and a sandwich for lunch. Along the way I learned the other things that Richard talks about in his blog. The proof is in the results. I lost 152 pounds in 15 months simply by eating right and exercising daily. No diet plan. No diet pills. No special program. Just common sense. After reading his latest blog post, Diet Exercise: How To Get Motivated!: How to Lose Your Gut For Good, you will probably want to order is video. Let us both know how YOU do.

Be sure to eat some breakfast, and take a Clif Bar with you.



Eat Right. Exercise. Get Plenty of Rest.

No comments: